Every thing has its merits and demerits, but it totally depends on us how we tackle our flaws and make them our usb. Always listen to your Consciousness. Consciousness is something that comes handy when we are trying to do something we have never done before or when we lack the knowledge about it. So what we need to do to avoid our self insecurity peeking through us and leaving a negative impression outside.
Here are certain things you need to work on.
- Embrace your flaws and insecurities
- Make sure you gain as much knowledge as you can.
- Personality is the major factor that impacts your first impression. Get cleaned up well and keep yourself as stiff and straight with proper professionalism as you can.
- Know what you’re speaking of. If you don’t know something say that you don’t know it, rather than saying something that you will regret it.
- Always keep your mind open to learn from your mistakes.
- If you don’t have enough knowledge about the things you are doing make sure you tell the person to postpone it or explain them your concern rather than making a fool out of you.
Speak in the language in which you are comfortable in.
- In terms of activities make sure you practice it thoroughly before actually doing it.
- Walk is very important when it comes to personality, how you walk is something people notice, if you are not comfortable in heels don’t walk in them because your knees give away the comfort of your heels. Like if you can walk in heels with straight legs than baby you completely slay it but if you aren’t comfortable in those heels your knees eventually bend at certain extent and give away your discomfort. Plus it hurts like hell.
So guys that’s it, remember those things and work on it. If you don’t do it well the first time always remember you’ve got the second time. Don’t repeat your mistakes but do embrace your flaws proudly and make them your strength.
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/perfect_blenders